Saturday, October 10, 2009

Silver Roses

Hi!

I’ve been lemming for this nail art for quite some time ever since I saw it on the internet. That’s the reason I bought that nail art plate from Konad because of this designs, I really fall for it, but unfortunately my first trial was a failure because the Konad Silver Special Polish did not meet my expectations compared to what I saw on the net. I’ve been buying a lot of silver polish but to no avail, as I remember she used China Glaze for her design but unfortunately I cannot get my hands on a bottle of China Glaze. I refused to use this nail art using other colors what I really wanted was a black nail polished based and a silver polish. And finally I think I found one that meets my expectation, I used the Tweety Bird Nail Polish in Silver for the design.

Enough of my gibberish here’s my nail art for the day:






Matted thumb:




Product used:

BNC Black Nail Polish for the base

Tweety Bird Nail Polish in Silver for the design

Konad M65 for the design

Nubar for Men for the matte finish


1 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Post a Comment